Author of "You Can Heal Your Life" and founder of Hay House, Louise Hay was an inspiration for millions of people across the globe.
She believed in using affirmations to create our future and heal our lives...
And demonstrated it in her own life by healing cancer in just six months.
To help you maintain a positive mindset, we've brought together for you our favorite 36 powerful affirmations that she's gifted us with.
Read the list. Find your favorite. Then repeat it several times a day for 45 days.
Once you've done that, the affirmation will begin to take hold in your life.
36 Positive Affirmations By Louise Hay
- All is well in my world. I am calm, happy and content.
- I live in the present and am confident of the future
- I send peace from myself into the world.
- I am confident at all times and in all areas of my life.
- I am in charge of how I feel and today I am choosing happiness.
- I acknowledge my own self-worth; my confidence is soaring.
- Love is around every corner, and joy fills my entire world.
- Life is very simple. What I give out comes back to me. Today I choose to give love.
- I see myself having a consciousness of oneness with the presence and power of God. I see myself ever aware ofthe power of God within me as the source of everything I desire. I see myself confidently calling upon the Presence to supply my every need.
- As I change my thoughts, the world around me changes.
- I know that I can create miracles in my life.
- I don't have to justify anything, my existence is justification enough.
- I am excited about the person I am becoming.
- Peace begins with me. The more peaceful I am inside, the more peace I have to share with others. World peace really does begin with me.
- Life supports me in every possible way.
- I act as if I already have what I want- it's an excellent way to attract happiness into my life.
- My body is ideal for me in this lifetime.
- I am healthy and whole and filled with joy.
- My happy thoughts help create my healthy body.
I recognize prosperity everywhere, and rejoice in it.
- Self-approval and self-acceptance in the now are the main keys to positive changes in every area of our lives.
- I grow spiritually when I accept responsibility for my life.
- The more gratitude I feel, the more I am aware that the supply is endless
- I am divinely guided at all times.
This is a new day. I begin anew and claim and create all that is good. And so it is.
- It does not matter what other people say or do. What matters is how I choose to react and what I choose to believe about myself.
I let go of all fear and doubt, and life becomes simple and easy for me.
- I feel glorious, dynamic energy. I am active and alive.
- As I say yes to life, life says yes to me.
- I am loved, and I am at peace.
- My day begins and ends with gratitude.
- In the infinity of life where I am, all is perfect, whole, and complete.
- Every thought I think is creating my future.
- I am kind to myself. I love and approve of myself.
- My self-esteem is high and I honor who I am.
- I choose to feel good about myself each day. Every morning I remind myself that I can make the choice to feel good.
We hope you've enjoyed these beautiful affirmations from Louise Hay!