Hotel / Resort Travel Voucher FAQ
Just activate your prepaid Hotel/Resort travel voucher today and you're on your way to an amazing complimentary hotel stay anytime in the next 18 months based on availability.
Please watch this video to learn how it works.
Below the video are answers to frequently asked questions. You'll also find the exact terms & conditions for your vacation travel voucher.
Frequently Asked Questions
01. Do I have to take a timeshare presentation or other sales preview in order to take advantage of this vacation voucher?
No, you will never be required to attend any sales or timeshare presentation. There are no hoops to jump through and we make it extremely easy to use your travel voucher. The Miracles Store has pre-purchased this hotel stay voucher for you and it is being fulfilled by Redeem Vacations.com
02. What does it mean that this expires in 7 days?
Your incentive voucher will expire 7 days after you receive it. Once you activate your vacation voucher will have at 18 months to travel. You may activate a voucher simply paying the taxes and fees associated with the complimentary hotel stay. Then you can log in to RedeemVacations.com and search for your preferred travel dates and participating hotels/resorts online.
03. How do I book my travel dates after I activate?
It is simple, all we ask is that you give us a minimum of 30 days advance notice to secure your travel dates. This means, for example, you can book dates starting 31 days from today or 45 days from today, 90 days or more. All you will need to do after activating the voucher is log back in from the link in your email receipt and begin searching for your preferred travel dates. Once you choose the dates you will be shown the participating hotels/resorts based on availability for your chosen dates. We recommend choosing midweek arrival dates and avoid weekends and holidays. Premium travel dates may have fewer hotel choices, may not be available, or may have additional upgrade fees.
04. What hotels are available?
The specific hotels in your location will vary in availability. This depends on what rooms they have available at the time you book and for the dates you're trying to book. While you may have several hotels to choose from, you may also be limited to one choice for your particular travel dates.
Rest assured, all hotels have a minimum 4.0 rating on Trip Advisor. You will also know exactly what hotel you're staying at before you confirm your reservation.
Here's a list of locations (as of Dec. 2019):
05. Can I travel with my children?
YES please bring your kids! Hotel and resort options will mostly include up to 4 people in the room, regardless of age. One person in the party needs to be over the age of 21. Each participating Hotel or Resort may have different room types available depending on your preferred destination and travel dates, all of them will accommodate 2 adults. If traveling with extra adults or children you may need to be flexible on travel dates or paid upgrades may be available to accommodate depending on availability. Optional Upgrades require the purchase of additional rooms or larger suites.
06. Are flights included in these travel incentives?
No, flights are not included. The recipient of this voucher is responsible for all expenses including but not limited to: airfare, transfers, food, gratuities, and any other miscellaneous expenses. This voucher cannot be combined with any other promotional vacation offer.
07. How are you able to offer these travel incentives?
RedeemVacations.com has traveled over 1 million families to date thanks to its vast network of insiders that negotiate great prices on unsold accommodations at resort hotspots around the world.
They help fill what would otherwise be empty hotel rooms in which the hotels/resorts turn into additional revenue from other areas of their property and future bookings.
Hotels rarely experience full occupancy, yet they remain open, providing rooms and services at fixed costs. So when hotels sell their room inventory at big discounts by partnering with RedeemVacations.com, they receive less room revenue than normal.
However they already didn't have any revenue in the first place, so RedeemVacations.com is helping fill unsold rooms. When you stay at one of these hotels, at least now they have the opportunity to earn revenue from their in-house restaurants, bars, spas, room service, casinos, an extra nights stay, future bookings, referrals and more.
RedeemVacations will also offer you additional value with savings on options to enhance your vacation for you to consider such as attraction tickets, larger room types, premium date availability, additional nights and more.
08. What if I want to stay longer or upgrade my room?
When you book your room through RedeemVacations.com you'll have additional options which include room upgrades and longer stays.
09. What are the taxes and fees and what are they based on for the travel vouchers?
The taxes and fees associated with the activation of the vacation incentive are to cover the local tourism and bed taxes, government sales tax or value-added taxes and these are based on the average full retail rate of the accommodations.
The taxes at almost every location, worldwide, is about $20 per night. Hawaii is about $60 per night. You are responsible for paying these taxes up-front when you activate your voucher.
If you want to know the exact taxes, locations, and length of accommodations for each destination, click here. (Updated Nov. 2019)
10. Are there any other expenses/costs to use this vacation?
The recipient of this voucher will receive free room rate accommodations free of charge, which retail is valued from $150.00 per night to up to $350.00 per night, however recipient is responsible for all other expenses including but not limited to: airfare, transfers, food & beverages, gratuities, resort fees if applicable, and any other personal or miscellaneous expenses.
Resort fees are commonplace in the travel industry. As a matter of fact, over 96% of tourists traveling to Orlando or Las Vegas now have to pay a resort fee when they check-in at the resort. This is so common now that it’s just expected for any seasoned traveler.
Resort fees, if charged, cover items like WiFi Internet Access, Local Calls. Resort amenities, Fitness centers, in-room safes, Beach Chairs, Umbrellas, Beach/Pool Towels, activities and more.
As a recipient of this voucher, you are being offered complimentary hotel accommodations portion of your vacation that is valued at up to $350 US per night depending on destination and time of year. Your expenses other than activation fees (which cover the room taxes), are the normal expected travel costs: resort fees, transportation to and from the destination, food and beverages, entertainment, and any other personal expenses.
11. Can I get together and book several rooms with others who have a travel voucher?
No sorry, these travel incentive vouchers cannot be used for groups of more than 1 room. The hotels that are offering this promotion will honor only one voucher package per family, friends, acquaintances or known groups traveling on the same, similar and/or overlapping arrival and departure dates. There are additional costs associated with group travel. They also will not be available to use during conventions or other special events.
Group travel bookings risk all reservations being canceled, this is one rule that many try to circumvent. We strongly recommend that if you need more than one room that you only use one travel voucher and purchase the additional rooms at our discounted rates. If you have more than one travel incentive they cannot be used back to back in the same or different destination they cannot be used back to back to extend travel.
12. What are the cancellation and refund policies?
Once activated, the travel incentive will provide you with 18 months to travel and you will be able to choose from all available destinations to find travel dates and participating resort/hotel options. The activation fees are non-refundable and once travel dates are confirmed no changes are allowed. Cancellations after dates are confirmed will result in forfeiture of the activation fees.
The inventory used for these rooms are not as flexible as booking at regular retail rates, once confirmed changes will not be allowed and cancellations or no-shows will result in forfeiture of fees paid).
If optional upgrades are selected the cancellation or rescheduling policies will depend upon the individual participating hotel.
13. What are the exact terms and conditions of the incentives?
- There are NO timeshare presentations required to use this vacation incentive or any other hoops you will need to jump to redeem. Simply activate online by prepaying the hotel taxes and fees associated with the destination. After activation, login online and search for your preferred participating resort/hotel and preferred travel dates.
- The expiration date on this incentive pertains only to the redemption or activation of this incentive and not actual travel. You must activate this incentive within 7 days of receiving it. Travel can be completed within 18 months after activation. This incentive cannot be combined with any other hotel stay or promotional vacation offer. This incentive cannot be used in conjunction with another similar or same promotional offer RedeemVacations.com will only honor one incentive per family, friends, acquaintances or known groups traveling on the same, similar and/or adjoining arrival and departure dates. If you have more than one vacation incentive they cannot be used back to back in the same or different destinations.
- GROUP travel is NOT allowed only one incentive per household and resort/hotel is allowed. RedeemVacations.com will only honor one incentive per family, friends, acquaintances or known groups traveling on the same, similar and/or adjoining arrival and departure dates. Unfortunately, only 1 party among friends, family, acquaintances or known groups can use the complimentary vacation incentive for the same or overlapping travel dates. Otherwise, there are additional costs associated with group travel.
- This digital incentive will be considered void if bartered or purchased by the recipient. The incentive is valid for a reservation request offering Luxurious Resort/Hotel Accommodations in your choice of destinations provided by RedeemVacations.com These rooms are for 2 to 4 occupants based on room type and availability and at least one occupant must be at least 21 years of age. Your cost to redeem this incentive and book the reservation is just our recovery fees for the local government taxes and tourism fees which vary by destination. Main reservation holder must also have a Major credit or a bank debit card with a Visa or Mastercard logo, plus a valid government-issued ID to check-in.
- The recipient of this incentive will receive luxury hotel accommodation room rate free of charge, which retail is valued at up to $350 US per night, however recipient is responsible for all other expenses including but not limited to: airfare, transfers, food & beverages, gratuities, resort fees if applicable and any other personal or miscellaneous expenses. (Resort fees are now commonplace in hotels around the world however not always applicable. For example in Orlando FL they run from $5.00 to $13.00 per night, In Las Vegas resort fees run from $16.00 to $38 per night Paid directly to the resort. If applicable the resort fees will be disclosed when choosing a hotel and preferred travel dates. Resort fees cover items like WiFi Internet Access, Local Calls, & Resort amenities).
- All reservations require a minimum of 30 days advance notice to book. Reservations are based on availability and will not be available during major holidays or resort special events. Check-in is available 7 days a week.
- This incentive activation is FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE end user will have 18 months to travel and can choose from all available destinations to find travel dates and participating resort/hotel options. Once travel dates are confirmed no changes will be allowed. Cancellations after dates are confirmed will result in forfeiture of the activation fees. (The inventory used for these rooms are not as flexible as booking at regular retail rack rates, once confirmed changes will not be allowed and cancellations or no-shows will result in forfeiture of fees paid)
- The user must reside at least 100 miles or 160 kilometers away from the destination resort of choice or choose a different resort offer from the available destination options.
- This incentive has no cash surrender value, void if discontinued and where prohibited by law. The terms of this offer are subject to change without notice. RedeemVacations.com reserves the right to offer other hotels with equal or similar value with incentive holder approval if required due to availability. Do not rely upon representations other than what is printed on this incentive.
- To redeem simply activate the incentive online and then search online at RedeemVacations.com for the destination of choice and participating resort/hotels and travel dates.